JEI Investment Management also adheres to the Better Business Bureau Accreditation Standards.
JEI Investment Management claims compliance with the CFA Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct.
This claim has not been verified by CFA Institute.
CFA Asset Manager Code - Principles of Conduct
1. Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
2. Act for the benefit of clients.
3. Act with independence and objectivity.
4. Act with skill, competence, and diligence.
5. Communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Uphold the applicable rules governing capital markets.